Not to be used near Electricity
Model No. FF01
- H-frames scaffolds are provided with special lattices to enable safe & easy access for workers and are interconnected by scissor type cross-braces, which are secured to the H-frames by specially designed pins, welded
onto the frames and locked in position.
- Standard Light Duty ‘H’ frames are manufactured out of 42 mm OD pipes for the main frame and 25 OD pipes for
- Boards or Steel Planks are placed across the completed frame scaffolding sections. The frame system is divided into H frame and walkthrough frame. Mainly composed of mainframe, cross brace, catwalk, and base jack.
- Excellent rigidity due to welded construction & cross-bracings
- No tools required for erection.
- Quick & easy to erect. Erection can be done even by unskilled labor.
- Excellent for use as scaffold tower around concrete hoist ideal for use as access scaffolding.
- It can be used not only for internal and external scaffolding in construction but also for supporting bridges or simple
- Main Frame Size: Width 1219mm X Height 2000mm.
- 1 Set includes 2 H-Frame (12.8 Kg), 2 Cross Braces (3.2 Kg) & 4 Spigot Pins (½ Kg). (Total Weight 34 Kg Approx.)