Not to be used near Electricity
Model No. FCA08
- Ladder Beams are used where clear span is required in scaffolding or where greater strength is required in the
- Available in lengths up to 6m.
- Ladder Beams are made of high tensile steel tubes of sizes 48.3 OD and 3.2mm wall thickness conforming to
- All Ladder Beam rungs are saddle cut to get the maximum welding length and thereby increasing the overall
strength in bending and shear.
- The steel ladder beams are tested according to BS 1139, EN 12811 standard.