Not to be used near Electricity
Model No. FS01
- Steel Prop Jacks are designed to support a range of floors and temporary beams. These props provide an ideal
and economical method of support for all kinds of frameworks, slabs, columns, beams and walls.
- This different part of the Jack is base plate, outer tube, inner tube, swivel nut and G Pin. Its structure is simple and
flexible, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- There are 2 types of Prop Jacks: Light Duty and Heavy Duty.
- The props are manufactured from an outer tube of 60.3mm OD and inner tube of 48.3mm OD.
- The base plates used are of the dimension 150 x 150 x 6mm thk.
- Props are designed to take 20kN and 30kN at extended heights.
- For height adjustment, the inner tube of the Prop Jack has 14mm dia holes, 125mm center to center.
Light Duty: Tube OD 60mm , Tube ID 48.3mm , Tube thickness 2.0mm.
Heavy Duty: Tube OD 60mm ; Tube ID 48.3mm ; Tube thickness 3.2mm.