Not to be used near Electricity
Model No. FCA09
- Steel Ladders are made for a clear span between scaffolds.
- It is manufactured from high tensile steel 25mm X 50mm rectangular tube with wall thickness of 1.5mm to 3mm and the saddles are welded at each joint for better safety as per EN 131.
- Steel adders are available in painted or galvanized finish and in different lengths and weights
- All ladders are fitted with square tubular, non-slip rungs.
- Heavy duty, anti-skid and durable rubber feet on each ladder.
- Maximum Static Load: 150 Kg & Safe Working Load: 110 Kg.
- The width of ladders is 350mm, rungs dimension is 25mm square tube and the distance between the rungs is 270mm